Are you tired of your kids spending countless hours on electronic devices? Do you ever think they are wasting time on apps and videos that are not educational at all? I sometimes do! My kids love to watch videos and play games. I monitor what they watch and what games they play, as much as I can. On most days, I limit their screen time and encourage pretend play, outside play, reading and so forth. But I also have days when I let them watch or play online as much as they want. Balance, right?! 😉
Recently I was approached by KidloLand to collaborate and test out their toddler & preschool app. I immediately jumped at this chance. What better way to incorporate best of two worlds – learning and fun! They get to do what they love but learn at the same time. My son is currently obsessed with one game in particular but as soon as I downloaded this app for him, he was hooked. He played for a while and did not get bored. How could he – check out all of the features of this app! [ad]
- All your favorite Nursery Rhymes with over 90 age-old classics.
- Thousands of surprises. Tap on animals and other characters and watch them come alive!
- Loads of funny animations and sounds to keep your child entertained.
- Original educational songs for learning ABCs, Animals, Fruits, Vegetables and much more.
- 100+ educational activities to build your child’s cognitive skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Download the songs and enjoy them offline anywhere, anytime.
- No advertisements. Designed specifically for 0-5 age group, hence very easy to use and child friendly. #ad
Click here to download yours today!