You say challenge – I say hut, hut, hike!
Vital Proteins challenged it’s ambassadors to make a sweet or savory dip using their Collagen Peptides. I chose sweet of course. Here is my recipe for a protein packed Banana Cream Pie Dip!
Ultimate Banana Cream Pie Dip
- 1 3 oz box of instant banana cream pudding
- 1.5 cups of milk
- 1 8 oz container of Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 block of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 scoop of Vital Protein Vanilla & Coconut Collagen Powder
- Serve with graham crackers, nilla waffers and/ or bananas
- Add the pudding powder, Vital Protein and milk into a bowl and whisk for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until well combined. Add the Cool Whip and mix on low until it all comes together. Do not over mix.
- Now add the pudding mixture to the Cool Whip mixture and mix gently until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Cover and let it cool in the refrigerator for 2 hours to set completely.
- Serve with graham crackers, Nilla Wafers, or fruit!
For even more flavor add sliced bananas and top with whipped cream. 😋
If you are making this for a crowd – double it up and enjoy!
#VitalProteins #CollagenKickoff [ad/sponsored]