It’s not too late to plan something special for Mother’s Day.
Here is a list of some of my favorites! But make sure you call ahead, these places sell out really fast.
Have a fabulous time.
- Pinstripes Mother’s Day Brunch is incredible! Located in a beautiful area with lots of shopping, cafes, spas and more. South Barrington, Sunday 9:30am to 3pm. www.pinstripes.com
- Mother’s Day brunch at Hotel Baker in St. Charles. Beautiful park across the river for a nice stroll after brunch and tons of little shops to explore. Sunday, 9am to 2:30pm. Children under 3 are free. www.hotelbaker.com
- The Saddle Room Mother’s Day Brunch in Hoffman Estates. This is new but looks promising. Looks like a fabulous spread. Call ahead for reservations, it will be super busy! www.thesaddleroomrestaurant.com
- Egg Harbor Cafe in Geneva is my favorite place to go. They do not take reservations so it is best to arrive early. But the area is beautiful which makes the wait is bearable. However, they have many other locations throughout the Chicagoland area and they are all great. Visit them here for more locations and information: www.eggharborcafe.com/
- Mother’s Day Champagne Brunch – Randall Oaks Golf Club. 9am, 11am & 1pm. Children under 4 are free but reservations are strongly recommended. Great views of the golf course plus Randall Oaks Zoo and parks nearby for a walk afterwards. www.randaloaksgc.com
- Granite City in Schaumburg is delicious. Great food! Their Brunch is 8am-3pm. Children under 5 are free. Call ahead for reservations as well. www.gcfb.com/location/schaumburg-illinois
- Mother’s Day Champagne Brunch in Bartlett Hills Golf Club 10am-2pm. Kids under 4 are free. Made to order omelet station along with prime rib, sea food and pastries selections. www.bartletthills.com/mothers-day-brunch/
- Buttermilk Restaurants. I’ve been to both Naperville and Geneva and they are both fantastic. Great menu, fantastic service and just a feel good place. www.buttermilkrestaurants.com/
- Santo Cielo in Naperville, IL. If you are looking for something more sophisticated, unique and you have older children – I highly recommend this place. They have an all you can eat $30 brunch specials and $5 mimosas that will impress anyone but especially mom! www.stcielo.com/
- The Hampton Social is another favorite over here. I’ve blogged about this place before but had to add it to my Mother’s day list. This place has been featured in many magazines and it is worth the drive. They have a few locations in the Chicagoland area and you will not be disappointed. www.hamptonsocial.com/
Finally, Mother’s Day can be any day. Grab a blanket, chairs, pack a lunch and go have a picnic with her. You don’t have to spend too much to have a nice day with mom and show her you appreciate her.
Happy Mother’s day ❤
Few more things that are interesting and you could do in addition to brunch:
- Movers for Mom program through May 11th. Thousands of mothers across the country are overlooked each Mother’s Day due to circumstances that force them to live in shelters as a result of domestic abuse or homelessness, the release stated. Two Men and a Truck will step in to ensure that these women receive the love and appreciation they deserve this Mother’s Day. The donations collected through the Movers for Moms program will be provided to women staying at Lazarus House in St. Charles. For more information and where you can drop off your donations: www.twomenandatruck.com
- Set aside a portion of your Mother’s Day budget and check out Mother’s Day Movement! A movement that supports mothers in need around the world. If you would like to do something meaningful with your family this Mother’s Day plus teach your kids about helping others, consider donating to this wonderful charity. You will be making a difference in healthcare, education, clean drinking water, and more. www.mothersdaymovement.org