Happy October everyone.
I am here to join millions of people around the nation to remind YOU and spread the word about mammograms and raise awareness about the importance of early detection.
Please make an appointment to check your ta-tas ladies.
According to www.NationalBreastCancer.org October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which is an annual campaign to increase awareness of the disease. Here are just a few of the ways you can help them help women in need:
- Download their free Know the Symptoms Guide
- Share the story of how you or a loved one have been affected by breast cancer
- Make a one-time or monthly donation
- Host an in-person or virtual fundraiser
- Volunteer to join in Helping Women Now
- Share educational content on social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Their mission is to help those affected by breast cancer through early detection, education and support services.
To honor those affected with breast cancer, survivors and all women in general – I am hosting a ladies only GIVEAWAY. This will include a goodie basket valued at $75! Includes a bottle of Pink Syrah, Honey Apple Lip Balm, Champagne gummies, Collagen mask, chocolate and more.
All you have to do is:
- Subscribe to my blog www.hazeleyesmom.com
- Like & comment on at least 4 of my blog posts.
- Share this story on your page and remind someone to make a mammogram appointment.
Giveaway ends on 10.7.18. This giveaway is in no way affiliated with wordpress or National Breast Cancer. Open to anyone 18 years of age and older. Must live in the USA. Winner will be chosen randomly via random number generator and announced on 10/8/18 . Good luck to all.
CONGRATULATIONS TO SUSAN M – SHE WAS NOTIFIED VIA FACEBOOK AND HAS CLAIMED HER PRIZE.
THANK YOU ALL FOR PLAYING!