Here is another edition of Where are they now?!
Just kidding. It’s just us and our random adventures.
This weekend we finally visited Wild West Town in Union, Illinois. I say finally because, this little gem is ONLY 20 minutes from our house, yet it took us 8 years to get here! We always add it to our annual list of places to visit – yet somehow it gets pushed off every single time.
But we did it and I had to share some of the snap shots of our day.
I won’t bore you with how much fun we had and the activities available. I will let the the photos do all of the talking. But just expect to spend at least 4 hours here and have a blast.
Couple of things to keep in mind:
- Bring sunscreen if you are visiting in the summer.
- Misting sprays or fans for the little ones are a must.
- Bring bug spray no matter what time you visit.
- There is a whole indoor historical display that you should not bypass.
- Check the website for days, hours and special events.
- Wear walking shoes for comfort because there is a lot of gravel and some uneven roads.
- Everything is included except: crafts, souvenirs, toys, old style photos & food.
- No outside food is allowed.
- This may be boring for kids over 12.