Let’s talk summer snacking!
Or in my case, all day, every day snacking.
One thing we always have in the pantry are pretzels. We love to eat them by themselves or dipped into hazelnut spread. But I also use them in recipes as well. For example, you can crush them and use it to coat chicken strips and create that perfect crust or use it in sweet desserts for that sweet and salty crunch. Either way pretzels are a healthier alternative to other snacking options. Especially Quinn Pretzels. REAL ingredients, whole grains, and naturally gluten-free.
Here is a recipe that I found a long time ago, fell in love with the idea but never got around to try it. So today I finally did and it was amazing. We all love Parmesan and garlic so it only made sense to put those two ingredients with our favorite pretzel and create an amazing new snack! Check it out:
- 1 package of Quinn Snacks pretzels
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place pretzels in a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine butter and garlic powder in a small cup or bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30 seconds or until butter is melted. Mix to combine.
- Drizzle the butter mixture over the pretzels; toss lightly. Sprinkle with cheese and mix again.
- Place pretzels in the microwave one more time. Microwave uncovered for another 30 seconds. Stir and cool completely.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container.
- Quinn Snacks are now available in Whole Foods nationally!
- Nothing Artificial EVER!
- All Non-GMO ingredients
- Sorghum flour, one of our primary ingredients, is an ancient grain that is more sustainable than other grains due to it’s longer root structures which require less water, and it’s also a whole grain and naturally gluten-free
- Farm-to-bag transparency- you can type in the batch number on our website to see where your bag came from
Leave a Reply