What if I told you that you can have your favorite takeout food at home? Now what if I promised it would take less than 30 minutes? #ad
I present to you Thai Red Curry Soup but with a delicious twist. I am not a big fan of coconut milk and I wanted to create something that was full of flavor but without the coconut taste. Thanks to Silk Oat Yeah Oatmilk I did just that. It added that creamy, cravable taste that curry soups need.
This soup is jam packed with flavor and it’s easy enough you can make it every week. Let’s get started.
Thank you Silk for sponsoring this post but all opinions are 100% my own.
Thai Red Curry Soup featuring Silk Oat Yeah Oatmilk
INGREDIENTS [serves 4]:
- 2 tbsp of red curry
- 1 tbsp of freshly grated ginger
- ¾ cup of Silk Oat Yeah Plain Oatmilk
- 5 cups of water or vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp of fish oil [can also use soy sauce]
- 1 tbsp of salt [optional]
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 3 tbsp of freshly squeezed lime
- Package of noodles of your choice [rice or zucchini]
- Handful of cilantro, chopped
- 2 Avocados
- 8 baby portobello mushrooms, cleaned & sliced
- Scallions, thinly sliced
- Black or toasted sesame seeds
- Prep all of your ingredients. Wash, chop, slice, etc.
- Add red curry and freshly grated ginger to your stockpot and heat on high until fragrant [1-2 minutes].
- Now slowly stir in your Silk Oat Yeah Plain Oatmilk and water or stock.
- Bring that to a boil.
- Now reduce to medium heat and add fish oil, salt, honey and lime juice.
- Let that simmer for 10-20 minutes. The longer it simmers the deeper the flavor.
- Cook your noodles and set aside. If you are using zucchini noodles, you can just add them to the broth with the rest of the toppings.
- Prep your bowls and when the soup is ready, pour a few ladles in each bowl.
- Decorate with your favorite toppings. I love to add cilantro, half of an avocado, scallions, mushrooms, and toasted sesame seeds.
MORE ABOUT SILK OAT YEAH OATMILK
- Available at your local #Walmart
- Can be used in sweet or savory recipes
- Great in coffee
- Comes in 3 flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla and Original
- Plant based
- Dairy Free, Nut Free
Leave a Reply