Since St. Patrick’s Day is next week, I thought I would share a quick and easy recipe that is sure to please everyone.
It’s fun, it’s festive and of course, it’s lucky.
I highly recommend you make this with your kids. They have the best ideas when it comes to toppings. 😆
It’s also going to come in handy if/ when we are all quarantined in the next couple of months due to COVID-19. So stock up on these ingredients and have fun with it.
Also, wash your hands and stay safe everyone.
- 16 oz of vanilla or chocolate candy coating / bark or melts
- rainbow sprinkles
- rainbow colored candies
- green m&ms
- rainbow mini marshmallows
- parchment paper
- Melt your candy coating according to direction. They are all different and so are the microwaves so be very careful not to burn it. After it’s melted, you can add green food coloring and make it even more festive. Mix well to make sure it’s all melted.
- Spread the melted candy coating as evenly and as possible onto the parchment paper. I like it on the thinner side because it is fairly sweet, plus you will be adding a lot of sweet toppings to it as well.
- Immediately start decorating with your favorite toppings. I listed above what I used but feel free to add whatever you like. Pretzels, nuts and skittles are also delicious.
- Let it set in the fridge for 20 minutes or about 10 in the freezer.
- Keep in mind the thinner it is, the faster it will set. The thicker it is, the longer it will take.
- Once it is nice and set, use your hands and break it apart into small or big pieces. Whatever you like.
- Serve and enjoy.
Leave a Reply