Hope everyone had a nice Christmas but it’s time to think New Year’s Eve 🎉
Start your New Year’s celebration with my easy yet fancy Spinach&Crab dip! The best part is, you can make it ahead, pack it into your Bentgo Glass container and take it to go.
Using a party worthy ingredient like CRAB – you are sure to impress a lot of people. Pair it with some fancy crackers and/ or endive leaves and your dish will be the star of the appetizer table.
Spinach & Crab Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 package of frozen spinach, 10oz – thawed and drained
- 1 can or package, 6-8oz, of lump crabmeat – drained and chopped up
- In a large saucepan over low to medium heat, melt the first 8 ingredients. Keep stirring to avoid burning the cheese.
- Add the spinach and the crabmeat. Stir all together until heated through. About 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer to Bentgo Glass and head on over to your party.
- Refrigerate leftovers – but I bet you won’t’ have any 👌
Serve with: Pita chips and veggies.
This bubbling spinach and crab dip is a crowd pleaser. Definitely a noteworthy appetizer!
Make sure to visit https://bentgo.com/ for more amazing recipes and their innovative and famous lunch boxes, glassware, portable cups and so much more.
Enjoy and Happy New Year 2018 🎉 [ad/sponsored]