When time is not on your side and you need a quick recipe for bread rolls – try this.
- 2 cups of self rising flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tbsps of mayo
- 2 tbsps of sour cream
- 2 tbsps of butter [optional]
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium bowl and mix all together.
- Butter or spray a muffin tin.
- Ladle a spoonful of batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until nice and golden brown.
- Melt the butter and brush each roll. For savory rolls you can add garlic to your butter or if you want sweet rolls, try cinnamon and sugar.
- Serve with butter, jam, breakfast, dinner and enjoy.