Trader Joe’s Tuesday: Coconut Island Shrimp Tacos.
- Frozen Coconut Shrimp
- White Corn Tortillas
- Island Salsa
- Green Goddess Dressing
- Shredded Green & Red Cabbage
- Avocado [optional]
- Cilantro [optional]
- Bake the shrimp according to box directions.
- Remove the tails!!!!!
- In a medium bowl toss the slaw with Green Goddess dressing, squeeze or two of lime and a little salt and pepper.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave or on the stove top.
- Add 2-3 shrimps, a spoonful of the slaw and a nice scoop of the salsa.
- Serve with a side of your favorite rice.
- OPTIONAL: Add sliced avocado, extra lime and/ or cilantro.