Do you feel it too?
The crisp morning breeze.
Leaves desperate for change.
F A L L is just around the corner and I think we can all agree that it’s unofficially the best season of them all.
Let’s make something to celebrate.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin: Starbucks Copycat!
This particular Starbucks copycat recipe is fairly close to the real deal. Possibly a tad better if you ask me! But I will let you be the judge. Please let me know if you try it and if would add or change anything.
Disclaimer: I know I said I like recipes with as little ingredients as possible, but this one is worth the extra steps.😁
use code: LIFETHRUMYHAZELEYES15 for 15% off my measuring cups and spoons here.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin: Starbucks Copycat
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 cup of ap flour
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
Cream cheese filling:
- 1/2 block cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsps. sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1-1/5 tablespoons of flour
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line your muffin tin, with large muffin liners, every other one. This gives each muffin ample space to bake evenly.
- In a medium bowl, add all of your wet ingredients and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix all of your dry ingredients.
- Add your dry ingredients to your wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of batter into each muffin liner and set aside.
- Prepare your cream cheese filling by adding the ingredients listed above into another small bowl. Mix until well incorporated and creamy.
- In a Ziplock bag, add your cream cheese filling and make a piping bag. Cut the corner about 1/4 of an inch.
- Stick the corner of the piping bag into each muffin, half way in, and squeezing in about a tablespoon of frosting in each. Pulling up and out as you do. Creating that little cream cheese swirl on top.
- Top with pumpkin seeds.
- Bake for about 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let it cool off completely before serving.
TIPS: If you have extras, wrap them up in saran wrap and store in the fridge for snacks or breakfast on the go. You can also double the recipe and make smaller versions as well.
This gorgeous 8 pc Rose Gold Measuring set is on sale for under $20 with my 15% code: LIFETHRUMYHAZELEYES15
Until next time, don’t stop be-leafing and check out my other Starbucks copycat recipes here.