I won’t make this long because I know why you are here. One reason and one reason only: Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam/ Brew recipe.
How to make cold brew:
- 1 cup of ground coffee. Dark roast is preferred but medium will do.
- 4 cups of filtered or bottled water.
- large mason jar or pitcher.
- In a large pitcher or a plastic container, add your coffee grounds.
- Pour the filtered, room temperature water over the coffee.
- Mix, cover and leave on the counter, overnight.
- In the morning, strain it through a coffee filter or fine mesh strainer.
- Pour the strained cold brew in your pitcher or mason jars and place them in the fridge until you are ready to use it.
How to make Pumpkin Cream Foam:
- 2 cups of cream or half & half
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tbsps. pure pumpkin puree
- 2 tsps pumplin pie spice
- 4 tsps vanilla extract
1. In a medium saucepan heat the cream, sugar, puree, and pumpkin spice.
2. Keep whisking until steaming hot. Barely a boil.
3. Take it off the heat and whisk in the vanilla. Let it cool for about 5-7 minutes.
4. Pour into a glass jar/ container and store in the fridge until ready to use.
When needed, take 2-3 tablespoons at a time, froth with an automatic or handheld frother and pour over your favorite cup of coffee. Hot or iced.
- The spices will settle to the bottom while in the fridge. Make sure you stir it before each use.
Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew:
Pour yourself a cup of cold brew over ice and top it with as much or as little of the frothed pumpkin cream foam goodness. Sprinkle a bit more pumpkin spice on top and enjoy!
x, Dijana ☕