I’ll start off by saying that I’ve never heard of this dip until two weeks ago. I needed something for New Year’s Eve and the good ol’ Pinterest did not disappoint. Apparently Chili’s Queso Dip is crazy popular! So naturally I had to give it a try.
It was every bit as good as it sounded and I imagined. Here is my version.
This recipe has been inspired by The Recipe Critic.
- 16 ounce box Velveeta cheese
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 15 ounce can Chili No Beans
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Turn on your mini Crockpot. You can use a non stick pan/ skillet and turn heat on medium but stir frequently.
- Cut the Velveeta into cubes and add it to the crockpot.
- Add all other ingredients, mix and cover.
- It will all melt and get smooth in 10 minutes or so.
- Serve with pita or tortilla chips. I even liked it with veggies.
Add this to your Super Bowl menu and you will not regret it.