If you have never been to Sushi Station, I am so sorry! It’s such a fun place to visit with a really delicious menu. But since we don’t eat out too often, I miss it. Especially their Snowflakes!
Which is why I tried to recreate it at home and it was amazing! Not the same. But super close. Some even call this a Spicy Kani Salad.
Let’s make it.
- 1 large English cucumber, julienned
- 1 large can of crab meat (I like to use BOSS, claws)
- 1/2 cup of mayo
- 3 teaspoons of Sriracha
- 2 boxes of Annie Chun’s Sticky Rice
- Wash and cut your cucumbers into 4 pieces. Julienne them. Do yourself a favor and buy this gadget: Peeler
- Add your julienned cucumber to a bowl.
- Open your crab can and add the crab to the cucumbers. Depending on the crab you buy, you may need to peel and separate them into pieces. Mine come fall apart ready.
- Add 1/2 cup of mayo and 3 teaspoons of sriracha to a mixing bowl and combine.
- Once your mayo is ready, add it to the cucumber and crab bowl. Mix well.
- Chill for at least an hour.
- You can eat it as is but I like to cook Annie Chun’s Sticky Rice in the microwave according to directions. Then with a wet spoon, I scoop out 1 tablespoon, top it with the crab mixture and a small dot of sriracha for decor and extra flavor. One box makes 5-6 rolls.
- We have recently tried it with Annie Chun’s Organic Seaweed Snacks and it just added that umami flavor. Delicious.
Looks delicious. Might have to give it a try tomorrow just make it a bit diff.
Hazel Eyes Mom
Yes you do!!
This looks yummy. May have to try making it 😋
Mmmm! This looks yummy!