Let the Halloween parties commence.
But let’s not stress about it.
Yes, you can always pick up a treat at the grocery store but come one, we can do better than that. Besides, this will take you no more than 40 minutes: start to finish. Plus (most) kids can do this by themselves while you get ready.
Let’s do it.
- Betty Crocker Ready to Bake Fudge Brownie Mix, 10.25 oz bag
- 1 egg, 1/3 cup of vegetable oil 2 tbsp. water
- Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix – 17.5oz bag
- 1 egg and 1 stick of unsalted, room temp butter
- Halloween sprinkles
- 8×11 or 8×8 pan
OPTIONAL: Tub of Betty Crocker Whipped Milk Chocolate Frosting
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Make the fudge brownie mix according to the bag directions. Set aside.
- Make the chocolate cookie mix according to the bag directions. Set aside.
- Press your chocolate chip cookie dough into the bottom of the pan. Even it out.
- Top it with the brownie batter.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes. Until the top no longer jiggles.
- As soon as you take it out, top it with your favorite Halloween sprinkles.
- Let it cool completely before cutting into pieces. It tastes much better that way too.
OPTIONAL: Get a tub of whipped Betty Crocker frosting and spread that on top of the brownie, once it’s baked but before you put the sprinkles. This will make it extra decadent and special. You can also substitute the chocolate chip cookie dough for peanut butter or sugar cookie mix.
Until next time, Happy Halloween.