I can’t even believe the name of these brownies. But when you make them and then try them, you sure as heck feel a bit slutty. 🤣
The layers are seductive. Irresistible if you will. So fudgy and finger licking good!
That’s enough….let’s make them.
Slutty Brownies: Holiday Edition
- 1 box of your favorite fudgy brownie mix
- 1 container of chocolate chip cookie dough, premade
- 15 holiday themed, red, OREOs
- 8 x 8 cake pan
- OPTIONAL: whipped frosting & holiday sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare your brownie mix according to box directions. Set aside.
- First, place your cookie dough into the square pan and with your hands, spread them out into an even layer.
- Next, arrange your OREOs all over the cookie dough, in even rows.
- Lastly pour the brownie mix all over the cookies.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and at this time if you want to leave it as is, you can. Just let it cool completely for about an hour, before cutting into pieces and serving.
- If you want to make them even more slutty –> open your jar of whipped frosting, take the top and foil off and microwave it for 15 seconds. Pour it all over the brownie and top with your holiday sprinkles.
- Let them rest for at least an hour before cutting into pieces and serving.
Now go enjoy those slutty brownies! Happy Holidays.
What else would you add to these to make them even better? I think leftover Halloween candy would be perfect!
Also, if you love brownies please hop on over to my Starbucks Copycat Double Chocolate Chunk Brownie recipe.
Until next time, stay sweet.