Happy New Year! Thank you for being with me yet again.
And what’s a better way to start a fresh NEW year, than with fresh NEW and clear goals. Right?
But we must have a strategy. A system that can be tracked, traced, and that is achievable. We need a vessel for our goals. Don’t just talk about it. Let’s make it happen.
Here are some things to consider when making your list.
- Make 1-3, short or long term goals. Don’t overcomplicate things for yourself.
- Write/ print them out and put that $hit everywhere! Remind yourself every single day of what you WILL accomplish this year.
- Take ownership of those goals. Focus on your strengths, your weaknesses, and asses the time needed to accomplish those goals, accordingly.
- Manage them and your time wisely. Set aside days and time specifically for your goals.
- Adjust your habits to support those goals. Sleep more or less. Eat better. Work out. Skip events. Do whatever is needed to make your goals successful.
- Make YOU a priority. Your health and happiness matters and it should not suffer.
- It’s okay to say NO! Set healthy boundaries with everything and everyone!
- Declutter. This means people too. Change your circle to match your energy.
- Don’t beat yourself up if things don’t go as planned. Asses, adjust and move on. It’s okay. Not everything works out 100%.
Finally, here are some things to get you started. TWO free printables. Use it as is or as a guide. Make it work for you and your lifestyle. There is no one size fits all when it comes to goals and strategies.
Now go get it done. Happy 2022.
Check out my Daily Habits post that keeps me going!
I def want to do more and journal more for my goals this year but im slacking
Hazel Eyes Mom
You can do it.