Allergy season is here. Masks have been lifted in most states and germs are spreading. Kids are bringing home all kinds of sickies and it’s never fun.
Whether you are dealing with the sniffles, throw ups, fevers or more, here is a list that will make taking care of your sick kiddos a bit easier.
click on any of the images to shop
- The Oral Feeding Syringe is a good way to administer milk, liquid diets and larger quantities of other liquid to premature or just plain fussy babies. Plus it’s designed in a way that shoots the liquid to the sides, into the cheeks to prevent chocking.
- I know this may sound strange but when your kids are sick, throwing up and it’s in the middle of the night, you need direction. Meaning, if you place a glow stick in a trashcan, they will know where to aim when throwing up.
- The last thing we want to do as parents is to wake up our kids to take their temperature throughout the night. Especially when they are babies. These stickers are the perfect solution for that. They have indicators to let you know if they are running a high fever.
- Now for our older kids, they might be taking pills already. If so, swallowing pills can be hard. And this is why we all need a pill crusher. Hand held and easy to use.
Musical Diffuser & Humidifier
- This one is a no brainer. All households should have a diffuser and a humidifier. But one that can also play soothing music? I am sold. This not only helps relax the kiddos but it also aids in easier breathing. It is remote controlled and has 7 color changing therapy light features.
So, what do you think? Genius right?!
I really wish I had some of these when my kids were babies. But even now (11 &8), these items really come in handy. Definitely makes things more comfortable for all of us. Especially at night.
Until next time, nothing looks as good, as being healthy feels. And don’t forget to check out one of my old posts on how to stay healthy all year round.