I am all about simple yet decadent desserts. This recipe isn’t only easy, fresh and delicious – it also doubles up as breakfast. #MOMWIN
Have a sweet Monday.
1 roll of Pillsbury Crescents Original 
4 tablespoons of Nutella
Powdered sugar [optional]
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Separate dough into triangles.
- Place 1/2 tablespoon of Nutella on each triangle. Roll it up, starting at longest side.
- Arrange two inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on cooling rack and if desired sprinkle with powered sugar, sliced almonds, or drizzle with more Nutella.
These rolls can be stuffed with both sweet and savory fillings. Some of my other favorite combinations are jalapenos with cream cheese or pizza toppings.