Nothing says fall quiet like Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread. Here is my version!
Happy Fall! 🎃🍁🍂
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can of pureed pumpkin
- 3/4 cups vegetable oil
- 3/4 cups milk chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 8×4 loaf pan with butter and dust with flour. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, pumpkin and oil.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the pan evenly and bake for 65-75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for about 10 minutes before removing and transferring to a wire rack.
- Let it rest for another 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Tips: Slice, wrap in plastic and keep in fridge for easy breakfast on the go. That is if you have any left!