This is pretty self explanatory.
You are here for the recipe SO let’s make it.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup vitamin D milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 tbsps homemade simple syrup*
*to make simple syrup combine 6 tablespoons of warm water and 6 tablespoons of white sugar. Mix and let it sit for a few minutes until the sugar dissolves completely.
- In a glass jar add your whipping cream and milk.
- To your simple syrup, add vanilla and mix to combine.
- Add your syrup mixture to your milk/ whipped cream jar and mix all together.
- Store in fridge until ready to use.
- To make the foam: transfer 3-4 tablespoons of your vanilla sweet cream into a frother or a cup and use a handheld frother to make the foam.
- Make your favorite cup of coffee and top it with your own, homemade Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam.
BTW, fall is just around the corner and I am already craving my other Starbucks fav: Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew. How about you?