This is it.
It’s almost here.
The infamous Super Bowl LVII!
And we all know that snacking and Super Bowl go together like love and marriage. You can’t have one without the other. It’s a match made in heaven. But hosting a party can be overwhelming. Coming up with ideas that aren’t redundant can take the fun out of the party.
Here are our top 8 foods to have at a Super Bowl party that usually make everyone happy.
- Chili Queso Dip – serve this with corn chips and it’s absolutely amazing.
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownie Bites – since it’s so close to Valentine’s Day, might as well add these.
- Pigs in a blanket – obviously.
- Wings – a must have.
- Sheet Pan Nachos – a family favorite.
- Pretzels, chips, popcorn – for all the nervous munching.
- Fruits & Veggies – to make us feel less guilty for indulging on everything else.
- Spinach & crab dip – this is if you want to get fancy or have a lot of people over.
What are some of your must have snacks for the Super Bowl? Do you go all out or do you prefer to go elsewhere to celebrate? I don’t mind either way but when I host I like to do all the prepping so my guests can just enjoy themselves.
Whatever you do, have an amazing weekend and stay safe. Oh and I am just here for the food and the commercials!!!
Leave a Reply